Paying attention to your furnace and the telltale signs that something might be amiss, might save you more expensive after-hours or weekend emergency service. When you do experience the unexpected Taylor Mechanical is ready to get your furnace heating system back online.
Contact us 24/7 with any of your Furnace Repair needs.
Some of the Brands We Repair
Furnace Repair FAQs
When you notice any of these…it’s Time to call Taylor!
- Furnace has odd or abnormal smells
- Inadequate or spotty heat
- Strange noises from your furnace
- Water leaks around furnace
- Carbon Monoxide Detector tripped
- Thermostats require constant adjustment
- Furnace cycles on and off
- Dirty or clogged filters
- A bad thermostat
- Cracked heat exchanger
- Frayed or broken blower belt
- Bad limit switch
- Dirty flame sensor
- Blower motor issues
The lifespan of a furnace averages 15-20 years, if it has had regular annual maintenance performed. One of the key considerations beyond age and frequent repairs is the fuel costs of operating an old inefficient furnace. Tremendous strides are made every decade in the operating efficiency of furnaces, regardless of the type of fuel used. Taylor Mechanical can provide insight and recommendations if you are considering a furnace replacement